Invisi-Shield Long Lasting Hand Sanitizer and Moisturizing Lotion
Invisi-Shield is an FDA Approved long-lasting, alcohol free, moisturizing hand sanitizer that kills 99.99% of bacteria. The alcohol-free formula keeps your hands from getting dry while still providing a long lasting protective and proactive antibacterial effect on your hands. Independent lab testing has shown that the active ingredient remains on the skin for up to 4 hours. Invisi-Shield will protect, nourish and safeguard the skin even after repeated washes. Convenient 3.3 oz. bottle easily fits into a purse, glove box, or vehicle console and allows you stay protected even when you are on-the-go.
- FDA approved to kill 99.99% of germs
- Alcohol-free hand sanitizer that won't dry out your hands
- A smarter routine—protect before with Invisi-Shield, not after.
- Antibacterial effect that continues up to 4 hours after initial application
- Small sized 3.3 oz. bottle makes it easy to take Invisi-Shield with you on the go
- Active ingredient—Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK)—is used in many other trusted products like Dial® antibacterial soap
Are benzalkonium chloride-containing hand rub products an acceptable alternative to alcohol-based hand sanitizers for COVID-19?
- CDC does not have a recommended alternative to hand rub products with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as active ingredients. Benzalkonium chloride, along with both ethanol and isopropanol, is deemed eligible by FDA for use in the formulation of healthcare personnel hand rubs.
CDC Website Information on Hand Sanitizers
To see the latest independent research on BZK hand sanitizers
Conclusions from independent test as cited above:
- BZK-manufactured products demonstrated "persistent antibacterial efficacy" even up to four hours after bacterial contact with skin -- far longer than the ten minutes or so or skin protection offered by alcohol-based sanitizers
FDA-National Drug Code (NDC) # 70658-118-29